Vivaldi's folio

Is full of twiddles and ornaments. And is now to be found in London.

Name:
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Semi-interesting observations

1. I can skate. Yes, finally. Not well, but well enough.
2. Fat Boy Slim can be a dangerous force on the ice. Oh yes. There I was, swooshing along from left to right, behind a lad swooshing on ahead of me, when the beat starts - and it's just too fast to swoosh to - and next thing you know, I'm flailing about. Swooshy Lad ahead of me finds himself out of tempo with the song, lands on the ice at great speed.

I do think that if you're at all inclined to use your ears in the world, rather than merely your eyes, you will find Fat Boy Slim a delight to drive to and a menace to skate to.

1 Comments:

Blogger ScroobiousScrivener said...

Was it Weapon of Choice? Because I think that would be particularly funny. Don't you?

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home