Vivaldi's folio

Is full of twiddles and ornaments. And is now to be found in London.

Name:
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom

Monday, November 27, 2006

And now, the eight o'clock menu (reprise)

Remember when I wrote: 'Now, let me not advocate drinking, for it is a wicked, wicked habit that has landed me in bed with strangers, er, in trouble'?

(Of course you do. I know you all* hang on my every word.)

Well, Saturday night's fantastic come-as-your-favourite-superhero party** involved that Exact Same tequila concoction I mentioned. It appears everyone I know who drank it ended up with the Exact Same result. It really is some kind of magic sex potion!

*Cue hollow laughter. Nobody's gonna read this.
**Well done AML - great idea for a party. I went as The Punisher, and totally looked the part with skull T-shirt and floor-length leather trenchcoat, sunglasses and a cigarette hanging from my stubbly, manly jaw. Unfortunately, said Punisher then outed himself by appropriating someone else's magenta feather boa and bouncing around wildly to some early Madonna tunes. We'll also have to gloss over the spanking of bottoms and the loudly sybliant threats of 'I'll punish you, bay-bee!'

3 Comments:

Blogger ScroobiousScrivener said...

Lies! We all know Wonder Woman is your favourite superhero! Rotten swizz!

3:50 AM  
Blogger vivaldifan said...

Ha! But where would I find star-spangled knickers, a red-and-gold eagle corset *and* a magic lasso?

Besides, I'm no Linda Carter.

The Scroob, on the other hand, would make a fabulous Wunda Womin.

11:52 PM  
Blogger ScroobiousScrivener said...

I used to have a Wonder Woman mug, till some dirty swine nicked it. Grumble grumble...

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home