Vivaldi's folio

Is full of twiddles and ornaments. And is now to be found in London.

Name:
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm back! Again!

Except, nobody knew.

Fact 1: I went to the bush this weekend. It was an impromptu arrangement that was much needed. Nice bush. Though it did harbour one Nasty Wasp, wot did sting me. Now I know that I am (1) not allergic to wasp stings and (2) said stings are rapid, apparently completely unprovoked, and unbelievably sore!
Fact 2: I was out of cellphone range, so nobody could call me. Thought they could send a text or leave a message.
Fact 3: Despite being out of Joburg and out of contact for two and a bit days, the only message for me, when we got back to Nylstroom*, was a work-related one.

Thus:
Incontrovertible Fact 1: someone *did* try to get hold of me, so MTN's network clearly hadn't evaporated.
Incontrovertible Fact 2: not one of my so-called friends tried to get hold of me.

Huh. Self is seriously reconsidering self's popularity.

*Little-known backwater with an OK stocked with the best flavours of Green & Black's. At the OK. In Nylstroom. I mean, even Thrupps doesn't stock G&B's. I am floored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home