Vivaldi's folio

Is full of twiddles and ornaments. And is now to be found in London.

Name:
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Let's be clear from the start

This blog exists not because I feel the need to opine (keep it to yourself, I say), nor because of a desire to encourage work-avoidance behaviour (Dragons like their work, they do - especially when they have Capricorn rising) but simply because it's most tricksome to be asked for comment on other blogs and having to explain one's anonymity.

Yes, no, I'm the other Anonymous, really I am.

You see.

So, poppets, here I am. Expect not masses of erudite musings (cf first paragraph), and know that I respond well to being prompted. And a little nagging will help move things along.

1 Comments:

Blogger ScroobiousScrivener said...

Right, and now that I can apparently comment:

"Keep it to yourself"? What? That doesn't sound like you at ALL.

Also, doesn't sound like much fun.

Also, prepare for nagging. ;-)

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home